Thursday, February 18, 2010

What colors go with purple when u sponge paint ur room?

baby blue


my cousin did that and it came out really coolWhat colors go with purple when u sponge paint ur room?
Yellows. I would use an ochre and if yellows bother you then glaze a copper paint throughout the room.


Purple is a secondary colour, so the one colour that would compliment it beautifuly would be the primary ';yellow';.


If you find that yellow isn't the ticket for you then please go with a warm colour as purple is a cool colour. But as I've said, Ochre would be a muted compliment to the purple.


All the best.What colors go with purple when u sponge paint ur room?
try
Almost any combination of colors (pink, yellow, greens or teal blues, baby blues) all go with the purple.





I like lighter walls though so I know I'd opt for a softening light end of the color scheme for the walls such as a very pale yellow. If you're looking for a softer AND more blended appearance, the pale soft pink or lavendar.


Just depends on how you feel about it. I think lighter colored walls makes a room room larger and more spacious and allows the colors in the room that you decorate with (which can be quite deep and/or bright colors) have a chance to pull together and pop out better to the eye.
My room is purple but I have green curtains. Light green, not dark green and not lime green. It's just like a light colored green. I also have a plaid purple and green comforter, both light colors. I LOVE those colors together.
ugh sounds awful :-| cream i guess.. i REALLY wouldn't sponge paint it though, it's disgusting.. and purple... Omg grosss!
The correlate colors of purple the most harmonious.


Of course you may set your environment to your need of mood at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment