Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can I clean my painted turtles shell with a sponge?

yes it is entirely possible, in-fact i clean all of my turtles shells with old toothbrushes and those work fine as well,





(just be shure if you ever own a soft-shell turtle that you don't use any abrasive on its shell as it could tear)Can I clean my painted turtles shell with a sponge?
Chances are, you do not need to. If there is a good reason for doing it (in other words, not to make it look pretty), you will do better with an old toothbrush.Can I clean my painted turtles shell with a sponge?
i don't know why you wouldn't be able to, just make sure the sponge is clean and you wash your hands after. Don't use soap.
I don't see why not. As long as you're gentle and wash them thoroughly you should be fine. Not too much water or any hard scrubbing though. I love turttlesss!
put them in boiling water. they'll become clean and shiny~ trust me ^-^
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment