Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sponge painting question?

I'm working on painting a ceiling tile at school, and I'm attempting to paint a crowd (like in a basketball arena) for the background of my ceiling tile. However, looking at it, I realized that I don't want to paint that many people!





does anyone know of a quicker way I can paint people, or at least make it look like a crowd. I realize that the far back people don't have to be as detailed so I considered cutting out people out of sponges, then putting paint on the sponge, and then sponging it on. But I'm not sure if that will work?








does anyone have any other suggestion ???Sponge painting question?
a good idea it to just use circles for the heads in various colors to gid the effect that people are actually there

No comments:

Post a Comment