Thursday, February 18, 2010

I have a friend who has painted her kitchen cabinets which are white with red paint using a sponge any ideas?

and the question is?I have a friend who has painted her kitchen cabinets which are white with red paint using a sponge any ideas?
I don't understand what your question is. You can faux paint cabinets, yes ..... are you asking how?





I just did my cabinets and they came out beautifully. Short of replacing them, I couldn't be happier.I have a friend who has painted her kitchen cabinets which are white with red paint using a sponge any ideas?
Why would anyone want to do that, Faux finishes are for walls %26amp; furniture, not cabinetry. if you want to apply faux finish to cabinets try wood graining.
  • Mini Scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment