Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I clean nail polish off of sponge painted walls?

It's a tradition that whenever me and my friends have a sleepover we play truth or dare. well my friend dared me to paint my deepest darkest secret on my wall last night AND OF COURSE i couldn't say no so i did and then this morning i can't get it off though we are gonna paint my walls i dont want my dad mom bros or sis to read it so i need help trying to get it off. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! i'll never live it down ig my bros find out!How do I clean nail polish off of sponge painted walls?
go to www.howstuffworks.com





They have an entire section devoted to nail polish removal!How do I clean nail polish off of sponge painted walls?
Very very carefully with non-acetone nail polish remover.
There is this product called goo gone and it is made for this sort of thing even permanent markers believe me with my three kids 7, 4, and 3 I use the stuff all the time and have removed it with that and if that does not work mr. cleans magic eraser.
Try Nail polish remover, yes it will take off your paint, but it will also remove your secret.
try using mr.clean eraser, if that doesn't work use nail polish remover.
Mr clean magic earser or nail polish remover
First try using nail polish remover, if that doesn't work use paint thinner on a small piece of cloth. Next time don't listen to your so called friends!
Use a magic eraser. They work wonders.
Nail polish remover will ruin the wall, because of the acetone. Paint thinner may or may not take off the polish, I can't be certain, you could try it ... but only use a small amount and apply it to a clean cloth and then dab it to the wall ... do not rub or the covering of the wall wil be ruined. I would suggest the magic eraser, they do remove most things supremely well, however, again, be careful with how much you scrub because you can damage the wall. If all else fails, there are specific paints that are designed to cover stains and are used for this purpose as a base coat before regular painting, to hide unwanted items.
do you have nail polish remover? if so try that. if you don't i'm sorry i don't know what else to tell you. but i do know that nail polish remover will get it off.





鈾?Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment