Thursday, February 11, 2010

Click on this if you can help me wid a sponge painting project for school?

I need help on writing a report about how sponge painting came around and what it is and what famous artists like it !xClick on this if you can help me wid a sponge painting project for school?
I'm not sure how it started, but they always do it on kids art TV shows so everyone is aware of it. I think the aboriginals may have used some similar techniques using wood and leaves when they painted in there caves etc. Click on this if you can help me wid a sponge painting project for school?
It came around when Spongebob Squarepants was on top of a building where some painters were working, tripped over a paint bucket, spilled paint all over himself and then with paint in his eyes, fell to his death from the twentieth floor hitting the pavement below and bounced a few times. People like how the paint looked on the pavement, thus creating sponge painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment