Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm sponge painting clouds on my bedroom ceiling?

what shape should i make the clouds


and how exactly do you sponge paint?I'm sponge painting clouds on my bedroom ceiling?
if you have a round sponge use that it will be easier to make rounded edges for the clouds. Take some paint and out it on the sponge and be sure to dab it on some paper or a paper plate to get off the excess paint, with a light hand gently dab the paint filled sponge on the ceiling in one clean motion, don't out more pressure on one side than the other this will lead to a paint run. be creative in your cloud shapes remember no one cloud is alike.I'm sponge painting clouds on my bedroom ceiling?
you take a sponge and stick it in some white paint. and dab it on dont paint it. then make puffy looking shapes on your ceiling
round puff white-lightly add paint to ceiling-motion


like polishing a car clockwise %26amp; counter clockwise

No comments:

Post a Comment