Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm interested in faux painting but I don't like that sponged look that was popular a few years ago.?

What's new?I'm interested in faux painting but I don't like that sponged look that was popular a few years ago.?
There are many, many types of faux painting. You need to do a search and you will see all kinds of ideas from murals, trompe l'oile, ragging, it goes on and onI'm interested in faux painting but I don't like that sponged look that was popular a few years ago.?
Log on to :


http://interiordec.about.com/cs/fauxlibr鈥?/a>
I am a painting contractor who does faux painting and the hottest thing right now is the trowled on coatings , like venetian plaster . powdered marble. lusterstone, bellisimo plaster are just a few of the many trowled on products.

No comments:

Post a Comment